- R&D Software Engineer, GuardSquare
I'm part of the team that builds iXGuard, which provides software protection for iOS applications. My time is split between research and development of new techniques for protecting binaries running on Apple devices. I work closely with LLVM, the framework on which our software is built.
- R&D Software Engineer, Amadeus IT Group
I worked at Amadeus, the provider of the world's leading global distribution system (GDS), as an in-house consultant for Alten. Within RFS (Reservation & Financial Services), my team was responsible for the development of services to manage financial information linked to travel records. These services power different customer-facing products that are used by travel agencies around the world.
- Internship, Materialise
After working several years as a summer student at Materialise, I did a paid and graded internship in Materialise's clinical engineering department. My main responsibility was the development of Python software used for optical 3D scanning.
- Master of Science in Engineering: Computer Science, University of Leuven
My Master’s thesis addresses the problem of computation offloading on mobile devices. It proposes a general framework that uses artificial intelligence to decide whether a computation benefits from being migrated to the cloud.
- Bachelor of Science: Information Technology, University of Leuven
- N. Z. Naqvi, J. Devlieghere, D. Preuveneers, and Y. Berbers, “Mascot: Self-adaptive opportunistic offloading for cloud-enabled smart mobile applications with probabilistic graphical models at runtime”, in Proceedings of the 2016 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2016, pp. 5701–5710.